Malouf Furniture is made up of mix-and-match pieces so you can customize your bed. By choosing a headboard and a compatible base, you can design a bed that suits your unique lifestyle. The Watson Platform Bed Base is sleek and functional, with large underbed drawers for easy storage. It also includes a slat roll with a 2.9-inch slat gap to ensure compatibility with mattress warranties, protecting your mattress investment. Every piece of Malouf Furniture comes in five uniquely textured colors. Plus, a portion of every purchase goes to the Malouf Foundation's fight to end child sexual exploitation.
- Four drawers create underbed storage
- Upholstered in five unique fabric options
- Beds slats protect industry mattress warranties
- Center bar(s) creates maximum support and comfort
- Drawers have caster wheels directly on the floor for hassle-free use; additional legs provided with center bar for extra stability; corner legs are in a sleek wood finish
- 16 inches from floor to top rail with a 1.5-inch-thick side rail and 2.5-inch-thick head and foot rail, 660-pound weight capacity
- Includes a slat roll with a 2.9-inch slat gap to ensure compatibility with mattress warranties
- Pairs interchangeably with Hennessey and Carlisle Headboards, must be ordered separately
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Some items may not be on hand and will be ordered direct from the manufacturer; please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.