Our best-selling pillow technology is now available in a topper for total-body cooling. The CarbonCool® LT + OmniPhase® Topper uses phase change material to continually regulate temperature. Here s how it works. When you fall asleep, your temperature drops, releasing body heat into your sleep environment. OmniPhase® phase change material microparticles move that heat away from the body by changing phases and releasing energy. The temperature falls, and you are actively cooled all night as the PCM maintains the optimum sleep temperature. To further the cooling properties, activated carbon infused in the foam creates a pathway to filter heat away from your entire body. Plus, precision ventilation in a unique zoning pattern increases airflow and correctly aligns the spine.
- 2.5 inches of activated-carbon infused memory foam
- OmniPhase® phase change material absorbs and dissipates heat
- Double-zoning helps correctly align the spine
- IceTech™ cover is cool to the touch
- OmniPhase® phase change material coats the top from edge to edge, continually absorbing and dissipating heat; activated carbon infused in the foam creates a pathway to filter heat away from the body
- Double-zoning technology at the head and hips helps correctly align the spine; ventilation at feet offers increased airflow
- IceTech™ cover is cool to the touch for an enhanced sleep environment; non-slip bottom keeps topper firmly in place
- 2.5 inches of medium plush memory foam help soften a too-hard mattress or refresh an older mattress
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Some items may not be on hand and will be ordered direct from the manufacturer; please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.